And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Mathew 18:5
Wednesday, February 17, 2010
paperwork, paperwork, paperwork
Today I am a little overwhelmed by all the paperwork. I have decided to take one day at a time as with other things in my life. I am very excited and a little emotional over the thoughts I have been having lately. For years I have known a little girl named Sarah in my heart. This little girl seemed to be confirmed from my husbands great grandmother who from the day my youngest was born has called her Sarah. As this process goes on I find myself bewildered at why I feel God is calling us in a new direction. I am excited that God has called us to open our home to more children and I look forward to learning more and more about my Savior throughout this journey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting for you and your family as you start this new journey in your life. Looking forward to going along with you on this journey. Take care.
ReplyDelete