And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Mathew 18:5
Monday, March 15, 2010
Hard News to hear....
I spoke today with a friend who let me in on some new changes for the adoption process for our country. As of now we will be required to be present at our court hearings. This is a very emotional change for the families. We will be required (both parents) to be in the country for the court hearing with our baby, fly home (leaving our son) and wait for 4-6 weeks for the adoption to be finalized. This is almost more than I can fathom. This was very hard for me to hear, yet it was not a surprise to God. James and I will pray and seek God on how to proceed. I know that God gave me a new love for this country and I am devoted to serving however God leads. Please Pray for Gods wisdom to the families who are touched by this new change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Aw, Brandy...that is so hard. But like you siad God knows and has the plan in place. I will pray for wisdom and direction.
ReplyDelete