And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Mathew 18:5
Thursday, May 20, 2010
Homestudy visit...
We have all be anxiously awaiting today. It was fun to see each of my children preparing to meet with the lady who will play an important part in the growing of our family. We were given a beautiful book with pictures from the place where the children are housed. The kids really loved looking through the book and seeing the "faces of Layla." James and I have spent a lot of time in discussion up to this point and it feels as though we were given enough information to help us with the process. It was an amazing opportunity to meet with the agency director and hear her story. I always love to hear about people living FULL lives. We really look forward to moving on and seeing God work out his plan for this process. We will continue on from here with great expectation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am so excited for you! One big step completed, Hurray!
ReplyDelete