And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Mathew 18:5

Friday, April 23, 2010

Americans are Blessed!

Working for the airlines has its perks! I just returned from a trip to Mexico and WOW has is helped to change my perspective. God continues to show me new things to pray about. He is teaching me so much about other cultures right now. On my way home I stopped off at the Body Shop in the airport and while waiting for them to open their doors I noticed an article about trafficing children. Why do I tell you all this? Well, because I really believe that God is showing me to teach the children about Gods Love and how he has blessed them in America. Our hearts need to expand the borders and reach out to the needs because we are people! God Loves All the People! They have needs and I am excited about being available to help reach the people with his Love. As far as the adoption is going well.... it hasn't really been going far. We have a homestudy date for May 12th and I am praying about if this is something that I feel like God has us continuing to pursue. I know that God has called us to ET but we are not financially making the steps like we would like. God is the provider and we will wait on him for the next step. Thank again for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment