And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Mathew 18:5

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Continued Hope

I am praying for God to continue to give me his vision. I am excited about what he is doing in our
lives and our family. We are preparing to have a homestudy the middle of May. I am very excited to get this done so that we are one step closer to getting our dossier packet ready to go to Ethiopia and become an official "waiting family." I mentioned the finances in my last blog and God is really working things out! We only have about 1/8th of the money left to come up with before our homestudy. We had to start out with Fees for the application, agency fee, and the homestudy fee at the same time. This is a lot of money all in one sum right after paying our taxes from fishing. All this to say that God is bigger than the finances and he is going to provide just in time....like always!

No comments:

Post a Comment